marc jacobs giveaway!

marc jacobs towel

It's my blog's 2nd birthday! To celebrate, I'm giving away a Marc Jacobs beach towel and two pairs of heart-shaped sunglasses to one of my readers!

marc jacobs london
This is one side of the towel, the other side has the union jack flag on it.

london

union jack

sea

beach




Inspired by the cute Miss Marc of Marc by Marc Jacobs and in keeping with the summer theme, I thought I would also give away two pairs of heart-shaped sunglasses. The winner will receive both a white and a red pair.

outfit
the white pair

summer
the red sunglasses

To enter:
1. Follow me with Google friend connect:



2. Comment with your name and email address.

For additional entries:
(please leave a separate comment for each)
1. Follow me on bloglovin':
Follow when im not naked
2. Comment on any of my other entries.
3. Reblog this on tumblr: http://jaquelindianne.tumblr.com/post/6781167158

mountains

The giveaway ends on July 22nd, which is when the winner will be chosen at random and announced.