lately


Got to see one of the images from the space shoot! Photo by Chris New.


Melanie wearing Nastygal sheer cape top, Black Milk galaxy leggings, and Sam Edelman wedges.


Ana wearing Deena & Ozzy boots.


Before returning the Vespa helmet that I rented for the shoot, I had to take my own spacesuit picture.


Eckburg Hall (the fashion building at SCAD) has been nice to us recently, offering free acupuncture, massages, trail mix, and vitamin water to students.


Did the modeling thing for a day. Stylist: Alex Sweat Photographer: Carly Jurach


Constant photoshoots with my muse, Ethan. I've decided to take a photography class this summer.


I've begun to let my hair roam wild, in it's natural state.

ballerina
Spent all weekend on the set of a senior film! I'm playing a pretty big role. Here's a photo of me in one of my costumes that they framed as part of one of the sets.