I thought it was the perfect birthday outfit, and I really loved it. However, certain conservative individuals thought that my boobs were too big for it. There was another girl at Silver + Ink that night wearing the same bodysuit, but she was flat-chested, and these critical individuals pointed out that the bodysuit was perfectly acceptable on her. I was extremely annoyed when these comments reached me, as this is an issue I have had to deal with since hitting puberty at the age of 12.
Even at my skinniest, when I weighed about 85 pounds, I still had c-cup breasts that my tiny frame accentuated. Even wearing a simple tank top bothered certain people because my cleavage was so prominent. When the v-neck trend hit the world, I was not able to participate in it like most people could. If I wore a v-neck shirt, my boobs became the center of attention. I found it extremely unfair that the a-cup girl sitting next to me could wear a shirt plunging lower than mine, but no one thought twice about hers, while they considered my look to be vulgar. Aside from plastic surgery, there is nothing that I can do to reduce the size of my chest and I shouldn't have to skip over certain looks just so as not to offend those people who have not yet learned to love all body types. I accepted and embraced my figure and I am currently exercising my right to show just as much of it to the public as the next girl can.