He decides to change himself. & Knocks on door of forgiveness

Ex-es!! They bring nothing but troubles, queries and infinity of contemplations to us. Vice versa. I certainly and upholding my principle that all humans make mistakes in spite of the different genders. In a relationship, whatever rationale u mentioned to your exes, it doesnt effing enter their thick skulls. No. You don't even ruddy know if they were listening. Mine just admited he wasn't listening haven't been listening to what I have had to say for my part during the entire motherfucking 2 years of relationship. Oh no. And he has the balls to come back to me and tell me to give him a second chance. After all the goddamn pain and torment I was put through. Never thought of it.WHY NOW? WHY the action if u are to regret later?



   I'd reckon, from my observations, the Ex-es took for granted for the fact that we "loved" them too much to actually retaliate and thus, we take in whatever SHIT they had installed for us.

*WRONG

We will. And we surely do retaliate. It was merely a matter of time. We didn't want to complicated things as it is already insane enough. This, we call, "The smart ones" in a relationship.  The "mature ones".



Now, know what do I hate most bout after-break-up-confrontations? Its the guilt in the ones who called it off. Somehow or rather, the ones with most conscience, they'll feel so fucking awful. They actually think twice on starting anew with the Ex-es. Well, I certainly most Did NOT think of making a U-turn there. but it did make me consider. There my friend, is Sir Doubt waiting to pounce on u like a hungry tiger that hasnt been eaten for a couple of days and it sees this deer alone in the field. Waiting for u to make the slightest change in mind and go back to Mr. Ex. In which, history starts to repeat itself. ONCE AGAIN.



Conclusion,



I have a great boyfriend now. I wouldn't screw this relationship for anything. No no no. This boy means alot to me. And u, my ex. Please, don't come by telling me u want me to give u another chance aka. Lemme ruin your life again. Its unfair to judge like that. but so-oh-rry. That was my final decision. and regardless how shitty I am goonna feel.Or How extraordinaire the change u've made upon yourself. Its a big Phat NO.

FYI, the better changes in you, it helps u more than me in your future. So eat on that thought Ex.